How to fix HP printer is offline?
HP printer is one of the amazing printers which is best known for providing first-rate printing features that make it more suitable for use. But like other printers, users also confront several of problems when using it and HP printer is offline considered one of the most common issues which are almost faced by the users. There could be multiple reasons behind the HP printer showing offline status but it doesn’t mean that you can’t fix this problem.
In this article, you will learn about the step by step procedure to resolve this problem effectively.
How to get HP printer online from offline?
Is your HP printer showing offline? Then it means you have to fix this problem as soon as in order to complete your printing tasks. There are multiple ways to fix this problem provided by the HP printer. If you wish to fix the HP printer offline issue, then you can follow the below steps:
– First of all, turn on your computer which is connected to your printer. You didn’t any need to turn on your printer.
– Go to the Start menu which is present at the bottom side and then click on Drivers and Printers.
– Now you can see a list of installed printers on your computer and then click on an HP printer.
– Now check for printer status. If it is offline, then click on it and choose Printer option.
– After that, set the printer to online mode and then save the settings.
– Now turn on your printer and then check the status of your printer.
In case your HP printer is offline even after applying the above-described steps, then don’t think too much about that and get effective assistance from the customer service team by making a phone call and resolve multiple HP printer problems instantly.