How to Print in HP Printer with Apple Airprint
Apple AirPrint consists of a built-in wireless printing solution for Apple mobile devices. You can print from most iOS apps that incorporate a print feature. Initially, when we get our hands on the printer, then most of are not aware of how to turn on AirPrint on HP printer which is completely okay. To accomplish, printing with Apple AirPrint, you need to follow the steps written below:
Stepwise instruction To connect or print with Apple AirPrint iOS (MAC)
Step 1: Establish a network connection
Wirelessly connect the printer and the Apple device to operate AirPrint.
1. On your Apple device, ensure Wi-Fi is switched on and there is a check mark following the term of your local Wi-Fi network. If you are linked to a diverse network, touch the name of your network to join it.
2. Monitor the status of your printer network connection.
– Printers consist of a touchscreen control panel: Touch the Wireless icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to see the status of network connection.
3. Do the steps written below, as per on the connection status.
– If the printer is linked to the network, then reach the step to print from your device.
– If the printer is not connected to the network, then proceed to the next step.
4. Link the printer to the network.
– Printers incorporate a touchscreen control panel: On the printer, reach to the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and then go with the instructions to link the printer to your network.
Within two hours, press and hold the WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on the router ’til the initiation of a connection process. The Wireless light on the printer will stop blinking when the connection finalizes.
Step2: Print documents, photos, and webpages via AirPrint.
1. Ensure the printer is switched on, ink cartridges are connected, and plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
2. Open the document you wish to print, and then tap the Share icon or.
3. Cover Print or the Print icon to open Printer Options.
4. Select Printer to choose your printer.
If still your HP AirPrint not working, then you can contact on the customer support number for accessing the relevant solution.