How To Connect HP Printer With MACOnce the HP printer is installed on the network, you can connect to it from your laptop. These instructions work for all versions of OS X.HP printer supports AirPrint or Bonjour which make very easy connetivity for almost all the devices.For your HP printers connectivity in MAC OS is very easy.
- Click the Apple menu and select "System Preferences".
- Select the "Print & Scan" option from the System Preferences menu.
- Click and hold the "+" button at the bottom of the list of installed printers.
- Select your network printer from the list of nearby printers. If your printer isn't listed, you may need to download the software from the printer manufacturer's support site first.
- Click the Download & Install button if it appears. While OS X comes with the software for most HP printers is already installed, your printer may require additional software from Apple.