The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 prints, outputs, and copies with quality shading up to 11 x 17 inches (A3), for intense reports and introductions at up to half lower cost per page than shading lasers. High-sway 11 x 17 (A3) printing: Add adaptable, wide-group printing to the collection of your office. Print on sizes up to 11 x 17 inches (A3) for noteworthy customer introductions and significant interior data with this HP wide-group printer. Put your business’ best foot forward with a standout, excellent color prints that cost up to half less per page than color lasers. Easily interface your cell phone, tablet, or PC, and print from anyplace in your office. Printing has never been this helpful. Setting up the Hp printer Officejet is an important part. Now, how to connect HP Officejet 7740 to wifi is a big question among users but to connect with wifi is pretty simple. You need to just follow the below steps-
How to connect HP Officejet 7740 to wifi
The wireless setup requires both your computer and printer to connect you to the same network. Also, it should have a proper and stable connection with proper high-speed. This printer lets you connect with multiple devices and perform with printing. The connecting procedure is very easy, and you should make sure that you linked to the same wireless network as that your printer is connected.
- Turn on your HP Officejet 7740 Wireless printer. You can utilize the touchscreen in the remote printer to interface your remote system.
- On the touchscreen, press the correct bolt key and press arrangement.
- Choose the network from the setup menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard from the network menu, then it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press done.
- Press OK to confirm the settings.
- Press OK to print the wireless report or skip.
Both wireless and wired computers on the network should now be able to browse to the printer and print to it.
So, this is how to connect HP Officejet 7740 to computer?
Features of HP Officejet 7740-
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed ISO: Up to 21 ppm (black); up to 17 ppm (color)
- Print, scan and copy in sizes up to 11×17″; Fax up to 8.5 x 11″; 35-sheet ADF; Auto duplex printing
- High yield ink available.
For any help contact with customer service via HP Helpline number and get instant support by experts.