How to Connect HP Deskjet Printer?
The HP Deskjet series is one of the most used thermal inkjet colour printers developed for Windows computer system. All the series of this printer are capable of printing colour as well as black and white documents. With the help of HP Deskjet, you can print the huge array of media for example- card stock, label paper, envelopes, transparencies, and banners. No doubt, this printer is one of the best discoveries in the field of technology but sometimes the user face problem while connecting HP printer. So, this article is all about how to connect HP Deskjet printer.
How to connect HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi network?
Set up your HP printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network. These steps apply to first-time connections, new router or ISP setup, or to restore a lost connection.
Step1: Ready for Installation-
To know, how to connect HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi network? you need the following requirements i.e.- laptop with a fast Wi-Fi network and internet access.
- Turn on your router and laptop.
- Your laptop and HP Deskjet printer should be connected to the same wifi network.
- Set up the printer, load paper into the information input, and connect the toner cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and place it within the range of the router during the setup procedure.
Step2: Start the software installation-
- For printer drive and installation, go to the official website of the HP Deskjet printer and click on download.
- During the setup, an associate window opens. STOP at the Connect window! Try not to click Continue now.
Step3: Restore default wireless settings on the printer–
- Ensure that your hp printer is on.
- If the remote light is squinting, jump to the following stage to keep introducing the product.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- While holding down the button, press the Start Copy Black catch 2 times and afterward press the Cancel button 3 times.
- Discharge the force button. The wireless light closes to the remote catch flickers. redo this method if the remote light doesn’t flicker.
- Proceed to the following stage to install the software. You have roughly 20 minutes to finish the software setup utilizing the HP auto wireless connect feature.
Step4: Continue the software installation
- Click continue on hp window installation.
- Follow screen instruction until the connection options screen opens.
- After that, select Wireless – make a wireless connection to the printer, then click Next.
- Now, go the HP auto wireless connect, then click yes and then click on Next.
- Continue following the on-screen instructions. After following all the instructions your laptop will connect with Hp Deskjet.
If you are facing any technical issue with your HP Printer then contact with HP Printer Helpline Number and get quick help by experts.