How to Connect HP Printer to Phone?
Mobile technology changes the world in many ways. Numerous people today keep most of their photos on cell phones, put away either in their photo library or gathered on applications like Instagram. Necessary documents can go with you anywhere, anytime, thanks to cloud data storage, which makes quickly accessing relevant documents from anywhere quickly and easily. HP’s ePrint portable printing innovation is incorporated with numerous HP printers and empowers remote printing from any cell phone. The big question is how to connect HP printer to phone?
HP printers accompany with programming designed that associates any cell phone to your printer easily.
How to connect HP printer to phone?
- On your device, select a Network or Wireless menu.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When asked, enter the SSID (network name) and WEP key (password).
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network shortly.
- Now, print a test report to check if everything is fine with the printer.
How to connect HP printer to phone wifi?
- Firstly, connect your phone with high-speed internet and go to the web icon.
- Now, go to the official website.
- After that, go to the “get the App” button and wait for the file to download.
- Next, open the downloaded file and install the HP smart software.
- Click on the “I agree” box and continue to focus on software installation.
- Then, navigate to HP printer wifi setup on the control panel and let the HP printer to detect the wifi network and connect to it.
How to connect HP printer to phone without wifi?
- Initially, switch on Wi-Fi on your android device. You don’t have to interface with a phone system.
- Tap the “Wi-Fi Direct” choice on your remote printer to enable data exchange.
- Presently, click on your printer model and type in a password (assuming any) to interface.
- When you build up a protected connection, simply open the account you need to print and click the menu symbol to open drop-down choices.
- Just locate your remote printer and print.
Printing from your phone has made considerable progress from extensive network methodology and superfluous application downloads. Android clients would now skip introducing the “Google cloud print application” and directly give print commands with the tap of a button. If the application you’re attempting to print from is good with printing, you can complete your work in practically no time. Contingent upon the model of your printer, you can likewise utilize “Wi-Fi Direct” to print duplicates without an internet connection (or Wi-Fi).
How to connect HP printer to mobile?
Why is my phone not connecting to my HP printer?
How do I connect my phone to my smart HP printer?
How do I connect my iPhone to my HP printer?
You may also like: –