HP is one of the leading manufacturers of printers in the world. The printing devices of this tech behemoth are packed with world class features that are known to deliver fast quality printing and scanning tasks. Indeed, it is true that HP printers and scanners are one of the best in the industry but like any technical devices, they too have certain glitches.
One common error that needs immediate attention is the scanner error 22 that generally occurs in the laserjet printers of HP. This error appears on the screen on the control panel of the printer. This may be caused when extra pressure is applied to the scanner glass that causes inconvenience in the scanner mechanism. Here, we have prepared a list of troubleshooting guides that can help you to get rid of their error manually. So, let us have a look at them one by one.
Useful steps to Fix HP LaserJet Pro Printers Scanner Error 22
Here is the step by step guide that you need to follow in order to get rid of this error:
- First, you need to turn on your printer.
- Wait for at least one or two minutes until the printer is ready.
- After turning on the printer, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Also, unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Now, wait for a minute or two.
- After that, you can plug the power cord back to the system.
- Next, reconnect the power the cord back to the printer.
- Now turn your printer on again.
- Again wait for the printer to be ready.
- Now you are all set to go and continue with your scanning and printing task.
Hopefully, all the steps mentioned above will surely help you to get rid of scanner error code 22 and that too quickly. However, if the error is still persisting in your printer, then it is best advised to contact the experts. With the vast knowledge in this field, the highly-skilled professionals will make sure that all your issues are resolved in no time.