HP ENVY 5530 Printers Wireless Setup on Mac
To create HP ENVY 5530 printer wireless setup on MAC your printer should be connected to the local wireless network. After the connection to the printer must have to install the genuine drivers for the website of HP. meanwhile, installation of drivers your connection type must be wireless. While facing any kind of trouble during setup you can call us to Hp Help Number for your convenience.
Follow steps which can help you to set up HP Printer wireless on MAC (HP ENVY 5530)
Firstly, you have to prepare for the installation.
Before starting the installation process of HP wireless printer setup gathers all items in the order.
– Setup the network name to the service set identifier (SSID).
– Network password is to be set up with WPA security passphrase or WEP security.
– MAC system should be connected with the wireless network.
– Stable internet access is required like broadband access such as cable or DSL
– Computer, printer, and router should have to be turned on & printer and computer should be on the same network.
– Remove all the cables from the printer like USB and ethernet cable.
How to set up the HP ENVY 5530 printer wireless to the network
HP provides an easy way to set up their wireless printer connection.
– Switch on the printer.
– Touch the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer, now the wireless option will display on the screen of the printer.
– Click on setting and afterward click wireless setup wizard.
– Follow the simple instructions on the screen of control panel used to make a connection between both the printer and the wireless network system.
– Download and installation of the driver of the printer.
– hp.com is used to download and the installation of the updated version of the driver for your printer.
– You have to enter the printer model no. and press enter.
– Choose the option of your printer in the options list of printers and start to begin.
– Click on download to start the downloading of the required driver software.
– After the download gets completed, move to the download folder and make the search for the file name xxxx.dmg to launch the installation.
– Twice click on the HP Inkjet SW.
– Simply follow the instruction to complete the process of installation.
– Installation software should be closed when appeared.
– HP utility opens. Choose your printer from the list and click to continue.
– Click on add printer after it adds option displays.
– Tap on your printer name.
– Click on that printer that has Bonjour list.
– Use the menu or print option and search the name of your printer in the drop-down list.
– Click on add to add the printer in the list of printers.
– Simply click on continue to add the printer in the installation window.
– Click on the finish on simple on-screen instruction to set up the printer.
Given above are some of the easy steps for Hp Wireless Printer Setup on Mac. For further details and troubleshooting, you can contact us to HP help number.