How to reset your HP printer password?
Here we will show you the simple guide to reset your forgotten hp printer password even you can also find out here helpline for other kind of problems occurs in HP Printer.
HP printer is one of the most trusted brands used by the billions of users all over the world. HP printer is available in multiple ranges and one can choose any model as per their printing requirements. HP printer is highly famous for its best in class printing features that make it the most useful brand for use. But sometimes many situations come when users confront the problem to reset HP printer password.
Follow the below steps to reset HP printer password:
– First of all, go to the home screen on your HP printer.
– Now press the Right Arrow button and then choose Setup option.
– Now choose the Network submenu and then scroll down to choose Restore Network Defaults.
– Choose Yes to confirm the action.
– Go to the Control Panel.
– Click on Devices and Printers.
– Now right click on your HP printer icon.
– Click on Properties and then click on “Password” section.
– Now enter a new password for your HP printer and then click on “Save” changes tab.
In this simple way, HP printer password reset process can be smoothly done and if you are still not able to reset your password, then you can contact to the skilled customer support team where you can get the relevant solutions to reset your HP printer password and other queries in a very effective manner.
What is HP printer default password?
The default password of every HP printer would be an admin or it may also blank sometimes. There are lots of other options to login to HP printer that you have to know. You can go through the below list of some HP printer default password that can help to log in to your HP printer.
List of some HP login credentials:
– Admin/ isee.
In case you are not able to find your HP printer default password with these above tips, then you can contact with the printer support team and get the valuable assistance to resolve the multiple issues. You can either make a phone call or get chat support to get this 24/7 assistance.